Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Muscle up!!!

     With the help of just about every trainer and the MBG I finally got a couple muscle ups last night!  I have only really been concentrating on the muscle up for about a week.  And yesterday I practiced with the MU 'before' I worked out, and got it on my first try.

     I definitely need to get my diet on track.  I eat almost strictly Paleo Monday- Friday.  Then between going out with friends and eating out my weekend meals are just awful, and I can definitely tell in my workouts on Monday.  I'm going to start using absolute fitness on my I-phone to keep track on my diet.  It's a great program that keeps track of what you eat for each meal.
 
     I had some PR's last week too.  I one-armed snatched 40k, with my right and left and I also power wheel crawled 75 yards.  This was up from 60ish just a few weeks ago.  
 
      


No comments:

Post a Comment